About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Friday, July 2, 2021
About this role
At our client the products that you develop are produced under the same roof, which gives you a unique link with your own product. You are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or modules; from design, testing to production and assembly. Is precision Technology in your blood and in your DNA? Do you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in Mechatronic Systems architecting? Then you are the system architect we are looking for.
As a Mechatronics Systems Architect you are responsible to capture customer requirements, design the system and decompose requirements. You contribute to the technical roadmap and competence development. You will lead the system design team to define a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within overall cost and timing. In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into designs for decomposed functions and modules. You will lead the team to document and maintain the specifications.
You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization. You review the designs and ensure system performance and improvements. During the project you act as a technical coach for designers.
- Technical University, Master degree
- At least 7 years relevant experience , high-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
- Eager to define concepts, interfaces and apply mechatronic design rules
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Building constructive relations with stakeholders
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
Join the Brunel Community
At our client machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. The machines contain handlers, stages, high precision inspection sensors. All this takes place under one roof. The worldwide high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.