About this job
- Branche: Electronics
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, July 2, 2021
About this role
At our client the products that you develop are produced under the same roof, which gives you a unique link with your own product. You are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or modules; from design, testing to production and assembly. Is precision Technology in your blood and in your DNA? Do you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in Mechatronic Systems design?
Then you are the system designer we are looking for.
As a Mechatronics System Designer you are responsible to specify, design and deliver system functions. For example a store unit, or electron beam lens. You are in charge of your function, complex mechanical assemblies and/or fully integrated systems; from design, production, assembly and perform the testing. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance.
You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization. You review the designs of your collegues. During the project you act as an owner of your modules.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 8 years relevant experience, high-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
- Eager to define concepts, functions and interfaces
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
Join the Brunel Community
Our client focusses on the following disciplines: Systems, mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software engineering. Their multidisciplinary teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech industry (machine building).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.