About this job
- Branche: Production & Manufacturing
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Monday, June 14, 2021
About this role
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with our client, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
- You are responsible for the development of mechanical parts and assemblies for security video cameras;
- You will work on translating product requirements into mechanical parts in a multidisciplinary and cross-site team;
- You are responsible for the design up to and including release for mass production;
- You analyse customer requirements and ensure that they are implemented;
You have a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
You have relevant experience (between 5 to 10 years) in development and industrialization of complex products;
You are able to balance business needs with quality requirements;
You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD (preferably CREO);
You are able to proof the design by means of calculations/ simulations;
You have experience in common manufacturing processes such as: sheet metal, plastic injection moulding, machining, die casting, etc.
You have the knowledge on coatings and surface treatments
Join the Brunel CommunityOur client provides intelligent products and services to maximize the benefits of a connected security solution. Highly effective security, safety and communications solutions.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.