About this job
- Branche: Biotechnology
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Netherlands
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, December 27, 2020
About this role
Are you the specialist on PET bottling lines with a proven track record to reduce unplanned downtime (STOPS) and improve OEE? We are looking for a Maintenance/Technology Specialist with a focus on PET bottling for the business group Consumer Dairy for our client.
- Partner site teams in debottlenecking focus PET bottling lines and provide specialist support in focused improvement (micro battles) project team
- Build frontline capability in the plant teams to ensure high reliability in line performance.
- Insource outsourced maintenance activities (in-house maintenance)
- Develop playbook of best practices for unplanned and routine stops reduction
- Develop maintenance standards on PET bottling line equipment
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering/Plastics Technology
- 5+ year work experience in commissioning/servicing/operating and maintaining PET blow molders, fillers is critical
- Working knowledge of sleevers and end of line equipment is desirable.Knowledge of V-profile, line balancing of liquid filling lines
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Willing and able to travel extensively to support manufacturing facilities in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don't immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don't involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now, or even send us an invitation on LinkedIn today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.