Brunel uses cookies.
What does this mean for you?

International Recruiter

Noord Brabant - Netherlands - Services - HR - Recruitment - Academic Bachelor

The Global Sourcing Center (GSC) works for all branches and business lines of Brunel in the Netherlands and for many European Brunel offices. Primary (70%) the GSC acts as a recruitment center which support the business with the selection of candidates, interviews and guides until the hire at Brunel. At the other side (30%) the GSC works as a knowledge center where all information about international candidates, VISA'S, work permits, labor laws and conditions are known and propagated in the organization, which meet the Brunel standards. Are you looking for a new challenge in the international recruitment domain? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!

Feel free to contact

Valerija Usova, Account manager

Apply now

Job description

As an international recruiter you are responsible for your own discipline within the Engineering or IT. In this varied role you will be expected to be able to manage  the entire process independently, from searching until placement. After placing a candidate you will arrange all the necessary work permits, visas, housing, education or training, et cetera.

We expect a driven attitude towards the annual plan and targets. The location for this role is Utrecht, however (inter)national travel is a big part of this role.

About you

  • A bachelor or master diploma
  • 2+ experience in international recruitment
  • Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
  • Knowledge of a third language is a plus

What we offer

At Brunel your career comes first. You will be part of a dynamic, young, energetic and professional team. You get all the space for entrepreneurship and initiative. There are many possibilities to develop yourself in different areas. You'll get a competitive salary offered and a comprehensive fringe benefits package. Brunel proposes a lease car and cell phone in hand and offers you the possibility to obtain an attractive bonus.

About us

Brunel is an international organization which can offer work on exciting and challenging projects in collaboration with our partners within various industries. These sectors offer opportunities to participate on the development of new technologies amongst world class organizations. Our industrial partners seek the best professionals who possess the ambition and enthusiasm to excel. Brunel is an international provider of services specialized in project management, secondment and consultancy in the disciplines of Engineering, IT, Finance, Legal, Marketing & Communication, Healthcare and also all disciplines in the oil & gas industry. Since its establishment in 1975 Brunel developed itself in an international organization with over 11.000 employees. Brunel Engineering is specialized in secondment of technical specialist with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. in all technical fields. The sectors in which Brunel Engineering is active are High-tech, Production, Construction, Infrastructure and Industry. Brunel is also dedicated to the personal development of its employees and supplies them with an extensive training program.


  • Vacancy number: PUB154094
  • Location: Noord Brabant
  • Market: Services
  • hours per week: 40.0
  • Branche: HR
  • Education level: Academic Bachelor
  • Area of Expertise: Recruitment
  • Closing date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Apply now

Feel free to contact


Valerija Usova

Account manager Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven

+31 40 257 8088

Related vacancies

    Job Alert

    Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching International Recruiter - Noord Brabant

    Search query is invalid or corrupted You are already subscribed to this Job Alert (duplicate)
    Frequency is not correctly filled in
    Please enter a valid email address
    When creating a Job Alert you agree to our Privacy Statement. You can adjust or cancel your Job Alert at any time.

    Confirmation sent to