About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Friday, November 25, 2022
About this role
Are you looking for an challenging job? Do you love to travel? Do you have good technical and hands-on skills? Then we are looking for you!
- Master degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering,
- Good social skills
- Decision maker
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML
- Good customer skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, Dutch and English
- Motivated, proactive, self-driven and flexible
Join the Brunel FamilyASML is leading in the worldwide development and production of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide 5400 people work a this company, with important settings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. Employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high -quality technological systems. The work environment therefore is challenging and extremely dynamic. The department “Install” is responsible for the installation of systems at the customer site. Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is CS Upgrades (CSU). The CSU organization prepares and executes complex upgrades and activities on ASML systems.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jorn van der Wal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Jorn van der Wal
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven