About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, August 27, 2020
About this role
Do you want new technologies being shaped by your ideas? As Hardware Test Engineer at Brunel you will have the chance to contribute to the improvement of peoples lives all across the globe.
In this role you actively participate in the review of the specifications to investigate the testability of requirements.
You Provide input to the Engineering team on environmental and
reliability testing of the products, you create and execute hardware test plans. As part of the position you will report on your test progress to the project leader and system engineer while writing test reports.
As Hardware Test Engineer you will also:
- Define specification of test tools
- Manage the test equipment including maintenance and calibration
of used devices
- Participate in process improvement activities, with special attention on testing
- Act in line with departmental and project processes
- Communicates on several levels in the organization
What makes you a strong candidate:
- A Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
or comparable level
- Experience to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Skills in testability review and test design techniques
- Affinity with electronics or/and mechanics
- Environmental and Reliability engineering knowledge
- Creative, accurate and quality driven
- Clear communication in word and writing
- Disciplined team player
Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Since you are living in another country and probably don't immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don't involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is one of the worlds leading engineering company with a strong presence in automotive, consumer electronics, mobility and safety solutions. You will work in the city center of Eindhoven, also known as the smartest capital in the world. You will actively contribute to making peoples live more safe and secure. Why wait, join now.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bart Brekelmans is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven