About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, April 9, 2021
About this role
Do you want to work on chip design for automotive-grade semiconductors? Do you want to build the future of autonomous driving and automated guided vehicles?
- Develop 28nm/16nm process ESD protection devices, circuits, and design concept
- Develop ESD/LU test procedures, control plans, design rules and guidelines
- Take advantage of simulation, improve design proposals, and complete wafer level and chip level ESD test, and analyze ESD failures, and improve ESD ability
- Provide ESD design support to design and layout teams
To successfully work as ESD Engineer, you have the following requirements:
- Bachelor or above with minimum 5+ years of working/research experience in ESD design
- Familiar with concept and testing rule of ESD and circuit design
- Familiar with technical fundamentals of semiconductor device
- Familiar with IC layout & tape out process
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is the largest Digital Map Provider in China and third largest in the world. They are an organisation which is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HAD mapping, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS, autonomous driving, and automated guided vehicles (AGV).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.