About this job
- Branche: Electronics
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, March 12, 2021
About this role
Do you want technology to improve peoples lives being shaped by your ideas? Are you a highly skilled electronics engineers looking for a challenge in the smartest region of the world? Apply and join Brunel for acces to cutting edge technologies!
development of high end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics, software and
algorithms. You as electronics engineer will be responsible for:
- creation of electronic designs for the best in class IP cameras, using the
latest technology trends.
- the full development process from concept to validation and release for mass production.
- Working in close cooperation with mechanical, optical, firmware and production specialists in a multidisciplinary and cross-site product development team.
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience in electronics design in a product development environment where you have gained knowledge of high
- speed electronics design and embedded systems.
- You have knowledge of board design, highspeed interface topologies, signal and power integrity, timing constraints and simulation tools.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don't immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don't involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client develops a wide range of cutting-edge technologies in the city heart of Eindhoven.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.