About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 11, 2021
About this role
You will help to accelerate digital innovation in healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will work together in a multidisciplinary team to define, design, realize, and verify complex electronic circuits and systems that are part of connected solutions, encompassing the cloud, portable devices, and all devices in-between the major components of a system.
As Electronics Designer you are responsible for:
- Design, realization and verification of complex electronic circuits, systems, or components
- Manage LCM activities and component selection
- Development on basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional
specifications, modeling and simulation of circuitry using tools like LTSPICE, and analysis and verification of the performance
- Finalization of design specifications, schematics, and documentation, and definition and documentation of test scenarios
- Supporting the transfer of designs towards suppliers
- Application of safety and quality standards like IEC60601-1, UL, CE, EU MDR, FDA to complex electronic systems in the Healthcare domain
- Supporting the creation of project plans in consultation with customer and other partners, ensuring requirements and defining effort and deliverables
- Communication of technical progress towards customers and the project team
We are looking for
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics or Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant and demonstrable Automotive/Aerospace/Healthcare/Defence/Hightech experience in Electronics or Electrical product development (including verification)
- Knowledge of quality & regulatory standards that apply to the development of
electronic systems in Hightech industries
- Experience with tooling for test-automation (e.g. LabVIEW, Python) is preferred
and their key components in a consumer/professional product environment, encompassing hardware (including the radio part) and (low level) firmware (i.e. emphasis on layers 1-2 of the OSI model) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, and a customer centric attitude combined with a
problem solving and pragmatic attitude
- Experience with working in multi-disciplinary and multi-site development teams
Join the Brunel CommunityOur clients are multinational market leaders in developing state of the art Hightech solutions. They believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the employees get out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and grow with the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.