About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branche: Electronics
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, August 30, 2020
About this role
We are hiring a Electrical Contructor Engineer to join our team and work for the most innovative clients in the High-tech industry. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, then this is the moment: Brunel is a great place to grow your career!
On the basis of his/her professional specialization, the Electrical Constructor Engineer we are looking for makes a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process. Develops new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications.
- A bachelor in Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable, or you are a very good and experienced MTS degree holder
- Preferable you have experience as Designer, including experience with multidisciplinair module design
- You have specific knowledge of cables, connectors and interface plates
- You can agree volume claims with the mechanical designer
- You can design and detail cable routing in 3D
- You have experience with 3D CAD design of complex equipment
- Experience with Unigraphics NX
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Paul Goedkoop is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven