About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Thursday, June 10, 2021
About this role
Interested and familiar with electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? Ready for a next step in high-tech engineering? Apply and join Brunel.
As an Connectivity Design Engineer, your mission is to specify, design, realize and maintain electrical infrastructure and electrical (sub) modules(*) for existing products.
The Connectivity Design Engineer is coordinating and interacting with Electronic engineers and responsible for the following:
• Management of the electrical interfaces in the product between modules(*) through maintenance and creation of:
• Detailed wiring diagrams; describing all the electrical connections within the (sub) system in detail.
• Cable overview; giving the overview of all the cables within the (sub) system
• Documenting the various mains distribution and safety handling infrastructure that meet the international standards on electrical safety.
• Translating machine layout knowledge, connectivity requirements and design specifications into machine infra design.
Participating in realization of electrical products by e.g.:
• Contributing to the functional specification (EPS), test specification (TPS), design specification (EDS) and qualification document (TAR) of the electrical infrastructure and electrical (sub) modules.
• Collaborating with Electro Mechanical Engineers and Infra Integrators to ensure electrical product requirements and proper implementation in material management system (SAP).
• Cables, racks, cabinets, electronics units, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, PLC units, fan units, computational racks, etc.
• Multiple years of practical Electrical system design in a similar function, operating in multidisciplinary teams.
• Ample technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, electrical safety and electronics.
• Proficient in general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes.
• Proficient in electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
• Familiar with EMC and electrical safety (International (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL)
• Familiar with electrical infrastructure design and the ability to set up cabling concepts.
• Knowledge on analogue and digital circuitry and power electronics is an advantage
• Printed circuited board design preferable with the mentor graphics tool suite is an advantage
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is a world renown manufacturer of lithography machines
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.