About this job
- Branche: Automotive
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 36
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, December 4, 2020
About this role
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are seeking a well-qualified Cyber Security Test Engineer, to work within our creative team in an innovative, fast moving environment.
As Cyber Security Test Engineer you will be responsible for the validation and verification of the cybersecurity concept on Cab/Chassis related Embedded Control Systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Definition of the cybersecurity test activities considering the control system risk classification
- Definition and execution of Cyber Security tests for new/updated ECU’s
- Discuss test reports with suppliers
- Reporting cyber security test results
- Providing recommendations based on the test results
You will work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. You report to the Supervisor of the Support group within the Verification & Support department.
- Bachelor degree with a specialisation in CyberSecurity, mechanical-, electrical- or automotive engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
Knowledge of embedded software and hardware
- Knowledge of automotive Cyber Security and standards (ISO 21434 and MISRA)
- Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- A good understanding of CAN, CAN-FD and Ethernet based communication protocols
- Knowledge of/experience in working with Vector tooling
- Understanding of Code Analysis reports
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 40 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel CommunityOur client is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. You will be part of the Embedded Engineering, which is the center for development of embedded systems in the truck for both powertrain and vehicle domains. The verification group is responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)