About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branche: Electronics
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, August 17, 2020
About this role
In this role, you have the opportunity to organize and execute configuration management (CM) for the products of Digital & Computational Pathology.
As a Configuration Manager you will be able to create, coordinate and implement the Configuration Management Plan (CMP) for projects in co-operation with the Project Manager and project team members.
You take ownership for software Configuration Management (CM) activities such as setting up build and test management frameworks, managing archives in a version control system such as SVN and GIT and software releasingYou will participate as the software CM expert in product development projects and maintenance activities to plan and execute software CM activities and provide the best software development infrastructure (SDI)The Configuration Manager we are looking for has oversight of both the area of CM and related disciplines and departments. The CM takes the lead in defining an improvement roadmap, considering subjects like configuration identification, control, status accounting and auditing. This roadmap should include procedures and tools for further automation. This responsibility also contains initiating improvement projects and deployment and training colleagues.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Software Management, Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a software configuration manager in product development environment
- Experience setting up software development environments with tools like Jenkins, GIT, TFS, SVN
- Recent experience in setting up and maintaining document management (systems) preferably in a highly regulated environment with tools like Clarity
- You’ll get bonus points if you have experience with Windchill
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously in a highly dynamic, adaptive and Agile environment
- You are a strong communicator both orally and written, quick in gathering requirements; comfortable presenting to stakeholders
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Paul Goedkoop is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven