About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, December 6, 2020
About this role
Are you challenged by the hardware for new and existing computer systems that are embedded in the products? Do you have a Bachelor- or Masters Degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and affinity with the design of embedded computer hardware? We might be looking for you!
As a designer, you will define, document and maintain requirements of various computer systems electronics products. You participate in the design and realization of computer systems electronics products. You also define, document and execute tests to ensure that these products satisfy the requirements.
You contribute to Computer Systems roadmap by managing the used building-blocks based on knowledge of existing Commercially Of The Shelf (COTS) solutions and industry standards.Solving problems and manage problem resolution during 1st product integration is also one of your tasks. Besides that you support production and service as an expert (4th line support). In this job you are the interface with software engineers, but you will not write software yourself.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Technische Computerkunde or equivalent
- Experience or affinity with designing embedded computer systems
- Knowledge of and experience with definition and realization of multi-processor computer systems and networks in a real-time/embedded environment
- Broad technical knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, networks and storage
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is leading in the worldwide development and production of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)