About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, March 12, 2021
About this role
Are you an proactive embedded software engineer with a passion for technology? Are you someone who is not afraid to analyse complex problems and build innovative solutions? Look no further because Brunel has a challenging job for you!
The ideal candidate will have the following experiences:
- You have experience in the design of software systems by Object Orientation as well as procedural
- You have experience in programming in multi-threaded environment
- You have experience in analyzing and debugging
- You have experience in Configuration Management tools like Subversion or Git
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
- University education in computer or software science at Bachelor level or higher
- Specific knowledge of relevant design methods, e.g. UML
- Knowledge of main programming languages, e.g. C/C++, C# or Java
- Intelligent, abstract, analytical and creative thinker
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.