We think it’s important that you quickly know where you stand, so our application procedure is short but thorough. We also need to know whether we’re a good fit for each other, so during the process you’ll be introduced to a number of your potential colleagues.
If we’re interested in your CV and cover letter, the process will proceed as follows:
- A brief telephone interview. One of our recruiters will call you so that we can get acquainted and you’ll get a chance to ask questions.
- Initial interview. We'd like you to tell us about your personal ambitions and work experience, and we'll tell you all about the role, and about Brunel.
- An online personality test. Sales candidates will also be asked to prepare a pitch.
- Second interview. This includes discussing the results of the test, and sales candidates will give their pitch. If you’re applying for a secondment job, this interview will be held at the client's premises.
- Offer from Brunel.
- Discussion of contract. We’d hope to conclude this interview with you signing your employment contract and us welcoming you to Brunel!