Embedded software engineer jobs
You are passionate about tech and want to work with some of the biggest names in the sector. Brunel is regularly looking for embedded software engineers who want to work on complex and challenging software projects. Get exciting career opportunities at world-leading companies like TATA Steel, ASML, Philips and Shell. Receive tailored training programs and enjoy excellent benefits. Set your goals and let us help you accelerate your career.
Your tasks include:
- Concept development and development of software, system environments and interfaces
- Testing new and existing software
- Implementing new designs
- Analyzing internal and external specifications
- Working together in a multidisciplinary team
Curious about what your options are as a software engineer?
Interested in working in the Netherlands? Roberto beat you to it!
Working as an embedded software engineer at Brunel
Working at Brunel means working for several large clients (top 100 Netherlands). You will not only have room for rapid personal development, but also have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of complex challenges for different clients.
- Working on various assignments and projects at world-leading companies like Shell and Tata Steel
- A competitive salary, with a number of bonus opportunities
- Flexibility, with the guarantee of a contract
- A large number of training and development options
- Collective discount on insurance
- Your own career consultant and tailored training programs
- The opportunity to expand your Revit knowledge
- You become part of a large network of co-specialists
- Interesting events, interactives and drinks with colleagues
- Extras related to sport and culture
- Different relocation services